ECCOM unified communication operation and maintenance management software (UC-OSS) is a set of management application software for cooperative communication system operation and maintenance for large and medium-sized enterprises, banks and government institutions. It provides complete life cycle management of equipment resources, number resources and user information, and is a necessary tool for enterprises to improve the management level and operation efficiency of system communication systems.
The ECCOM unified communication operation and maintenance management software (UC-OSS) is divided into nine modules: system management, user management, resource management, IPT management, report management, operation monitoring, monitoring collector, value-added application management and self-service module。
● User self-service module: providing self-service functions including user online opening and change, call record inquiry, etc.
● System management module: providing management functions such as organization, office location management, users and roles, and configures system operation parameters;
● Resource management module: realizing unified management of number resources and equipment resources and realize resource life cycle management;
● IPT management module: providing the management functions of IPT users, including opening IPT users, canceling IPT users, IPT user information management, IPT equipment information management, IPT number information management, answering group management, application user binding, etc. At the same time, provides IPT terminal equipment remote maintenance functions;
● Reporting management module: providing real-time reports and regular reports. The regular reports go to support daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports. After the report is generated, it can be sent by mail according to the configuration.
● Operation monitoring module: realizing the functions of graphical and unified presentation of monitoring data and monitoring alarm;
● Monitoring collector: an independent application sub-module that collects monitoring data according to configuration rules and sends it to the management center. Monitoring objects include call manager, gateway, telephone, etc.
● Value-added application management module: providing application functions such as position reduction dialing, incoming call screen playing, phone background setting, text / picture / voice notification tasks, etc.
● Multi-cluster support: Different CUCM clusters can be used for different offices and departments;
● Distributed deployment: JTAPI engine, picture display server and monitoring collector can be flexibly deployed as required;
● High capacity: supporting the application of very large enterprises, with the largest number of customers reaching nearly 50,000.
● Saving network traffic: improving response speed and reliability through nearby deployment and effectively reduce network traffic;
● Function expansion to improve security: in the traditional IPT function, the functions of data monitoring, collection, alarm and report statistics are expanded to meet the daily IPT operation and provide additional security for the stability of the system.
● Matching of monitoring methods and alarm strategies: the matching of data monitoring and acquisition can configure corresponding monitoring strategies according to specific business requirements, thus being more suitable for the actual environment; The matching type of alarm strategy can meet the needs of different communication tools and greatly improve universality.
● Flexible integration with third party systems: synchronizing user data with enterprise AD and LDAP as required; And provides API interface in web service format to facilitate integration with third party systems.
Tel : 400-820-5-820,800-820-5-820
mail : TAC@amonika.com
web : www.ECCOM.NET.CN
ECCOM Smart Service
360° Comprehensive Lifecycle Services