- Public service
Backbone network and metropolitan area network are the most important data traffic channels for telecom operators。 They are important infrastructure for carrying various rich applications of the internet。 It is very important for telecom operators to ensure the availability of the network and maintain a reasonable bandwidth utilization rate。 However, DDOS attacks in backbone networks and metropolitan area networks are mainly traffic-based attacks。 Large-traffic attacks will congest network bandwidth and seize the processing capacity of network equipment, reducing the overall utilization rate of network bandwidth, thus posing a threat to various services。 The impact of large-scale DDOS attacks on backbone networks and metropolitan area network core networks is mainly manifested in the following aspects:
● The communication link of the core network is occupied by DDOS attack traffic
● DDOS attacks cause the network equipment in the link to be overloaded
● Service quality of major customer services affected by DDOS drops sharply
The whole system consists of three parts: flow analysis system, flow cleaning system and cleaning management platform. The following figure shows the system deployment framework of the operator's intelligent flow cleaning solution.
● The analysis system monitors the whole network traffic; Once an abnormal flow event is discovered, the analysis system can accurately locate the abnormal flow and the user can choose to use the cleaning system to filter.
● Analysis system triggers protection mechanism of cleaning system;
● The analysis system sends the traffic transfer routing strategy to the target router, changes the nexthop of its original target network, and leads the " abnormal traffic" to the cleaning system;
● The cleaning system analyzes and identifies the incoming traffic and intelligently filters all attacks or virus traffic;
● Filtered "clean" traffic comes out of the cleaning system and continues normal access to the target network.
At present, the operator's customers have established a fixed profit model for the flow cleaning business. The main customers include the government, finance, OTT, large and medium-sized enterprises, etc. The annual flow cleaning service revenue increases exponentially with the increase of cleaning capacity. The ECCOM network intelligent flow cleaning solution meets the customer's self-service protection needs while achieving self-service discovery, self-service cleaning, self-service reinjection, self-service billing and other functions, thus improving the quality of service brands of operators.
ECCOM Operators SDN is able to satisfy the requirements of corporate customers of carriers for consistent cloud and network experience.
Tel : 400-820-5-820,800-820-5-820
mail : TAC@amonika.com
web : www.ECCOM.NET.CN
ECCOM Smart Service
360° Comprehensive Lifecycle Services